The Student Services Center (SSC) will support the Student Services functions at Ozarka College. This approximately 19,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility will house student services offices including financial aid, admissions, registrar, testing, TRio, Student Support Services, and Career Pathways. The building will also include the food service operations, computers lab space, conference and meeting rooms, and a dedicated videoconferencing space.
- Increased space and functionality: This project will provide the space requirement necessary to meet the needs of Ozarka College students and the community.
- Design phase began in Spring 2013 and will be completed in Summer 2013
- Community outreach will begin in Summer 2013
- Ground breaking ceremony will be scheduled in late Summer 2013
- Construction is scheduled to begin in late Summer 2013 and will be completed in Fall 2014
- The new facility will be fully operational in Fall 2014
Recent Posts» SSC Groundbreaking set for September 18th
» Article - Ozarka College to break ground on Student Services Center in early fall
» SSC Project meeting - Wednesday July 23, 2013
» Student Service Building - Southwest Corner
» Student Service Building - Commons 1
» SSC Planning Begins
» SSC Project meeting - Thursday, June 27, 2013
» Student Service Building - Commons 2
» Future Student Services Center