Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a GED first?

No, the Career Pathways staff will introduce you to the Adult Education Department at Ozarka College and provide free help earning you GED.


How do I get started on my quest for college enrollment?

Career Pathways will provide you with a counselor to help you with the application process for the college and for Financial aid.  They will also assist you in selecting classes, getting enrolled, receiving tutoring, and many other things to help you.


Is it hard to apply for Career Pathways services?

No, the application process takes only a short time.  Please contact us now and set up an appointment to start your application process.


Do you have to enroll in college courses?

No, Career Pathways offers a Career Readiness Certficate. The Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) is a WorkKeys assessment-based credential that gives employers and career seekers a uniform, standard, objective measure of key workplace skills. It is being used by job seekers across the country as an employment credential, and by employers as an assessment of a person's trainability for an entry-level job or for a promotion within the company.