- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > click on your Ozarka account > then click Account.
- Next to server it will say starbuck.ozarka.edu. Change that to postoffice.ozarka.edu
- Next to domain put ozarka.edu.
- Then tap “Next” and then “Save”.
- Open your Ozarka inbox and your email should begin downloading onto your device.
- Open the “Email” app and long-press the Exchange email account until the settings window appears.
- Select “Account settings,” then select “Exchange server settings.”
- In the “Exchange server” field, you should see starbuck.ozarka.edu change that to postoffice.ozarka.edu
- Under domain\username put firstname.lastname@example.org (example: email@example.com)
- Select “Next” to verify the settings
- Then click “Done” and you will be able to open your Ozarka email account.