Philosophy The Culinary Arts program will provide foundation and specialized study in the culinary field through academic, laboratory, and field experiences. The required general education courses enhance the experience. This program prepares its graduates for careers in restaurants, hotels, catering operations, and institutional food services. Outcomes Upon successful completion of this Certificate of Proficiency , students will be able to:
- Make adequate selections and procurment in the hospitality industry.
- Explore career opportunities in food service, hotels, clubs, and related businesses.
- Manage catering and banquet services.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for hospitality related businesses.
- Manage and supervise employees and resources of lodging and food service operations.