How To Apply For A Position At Ozarka College
- Complete an Ozarka College application form.
- Each section of the application must be completed; write N/A if not applicable.
- Resumes may not be used to replace information on the application.
- Along with your application, submit a current resume and letter identifying the position for which you are applying.
- All transcripts must be included with the employment application when a degree is required. Copies of transcripts are accepted for screening; official copies are required if hired.
- All application materials must be delivered to the personnel office by 3:30 p.m. on the closing date. Faxed materials will be accepted for screening, but originals must be on file if hired.
This means all applications must be identified with an announced vacancy.